Welcome to Rusty Revolvers!
If you would like to know more about me, the writer, please read my about me page.
Let me give you a little 101 of what you can find on this website. There’s a couple of ways you can navigate through my posts.
You can choose a theme. Themes are topics I’m writing about like skin care and makeup. So if you want to see all the posts on one of those themes, choose an option from the menu ‘themes’.
You can also choose a category. I write different kinds of posts, most of them in one of these categories:
- Recommendations: reviews of products I really enjoyed using. My opinions are honest and I try to give as much information as possible on what the product does, the effects, the pros and cons, who it’s aimed at, the packaging, the price, the brand … You’ll see that these posts have a set structure which makes it easy for you to know what to expect.
- Encyclopedia: a little library on confusing beauty topics, explained to you in a decent way after doing a lot of research.
- Tips: anything else I like to share.
- Hotspots: beauty (web)shops worthy of a shoutout.
- Brand summaries: if there’s a brand I talk about a lot, and I have tried more than half of their products, I’ll write a little summary about it and mention products I loved and didn’t love too much, their background story, where to buy it …
You can also search on certain keywords using the search bar, or just browse through my posts chronologically.
I take skin care very seriously, and I’m trying to shift more and more towards a greener approach of beauty. The brands mentioned on this blog are often organic or natural based, cruelty-free and experts in skin-loving ingredients. I also enjoy supporting smaller, independent brands and shops. However, this is merely an orientation, not a promise. I will simply feature anything I absolutely love.
Thank you for paying a visit to my blog and I hope you stay tuned for more!