I always see trips abroad as the perfect opportunity to stock up on beauty products that are hard to find in Belgium. As soon as we had booked our trip to Stockholm (see the vlog from that trip here!), I started searching the internet for where to shop. I was over the moon when I stumbled upon Alice & White. I obviously fell for their green beauty approach and the amazing brands they stock, but I was even more in love when I visited the Stockholm showroom.
What it is
Alice & White was founded in 2011 as a eco-chic webshop selling natural, organic and non-toxic beauty products. They sell skin care products (for women, men, mothers and babies) but also makeup, haircare, bath and shower products, deodorant and SPF.
The products sold at Alice & White do not contain harmful ingredients (like SLS, detergents, parabens and petroleum). They do not use artificial colours, preservatives or fragrances. None of the products are tested on animals and they care a lot about recyclable/reusable/biodegradable packaging.
Where it is
Online: https://www.aliceandwhite.com/ (fast, international shipping!)
Showroom/boutique: Södra Agnegatan 24, 11229, Stockholm, Sweden
What makes it unique
- The dedication to be fully ecological
- The brands they stock which are organic, natural but still really chic. Think Tata Harper, Antipodes, Juice Beauty, De Mamiel, Kypris, Argentum, Mun, Evolve …
- The super easy, userfriendly webshop
- The showroom-experience in Stockholm: a true dream to be welcomed there!
- The Botanika Box: if you collect 3000 Loyalty Points (spending 300 euros) you will be sent a custom-tailored, luxury box containing three full-size products based on your needs and habits